Watch a Short Webinar Preview
We are excited to interview Kathy Scott, Ph.D., Co-author of Stupid Gone Viral: When Science and Reality Collide. In this wide-ranging discussion on leadership transformation, we delve into the L3 Leadership Model on which this book is centered and cover some themes in the book including:
• Create mental models to gain confidence in your abilities
• Balance work with humor and grace
• Experience a quantum leap in your influence and effectiveness
• Become more holistic – enriching your body, mind, and spirit
• Appreciate the importance of a supportive network
We also focus on Kathy’s work in healthcare innovation, specifically helping healthcare organizations with performance improvement, transformation, and turnarounds, and the importance of leadership in these challenging times.
Quality Reviews, working collaboratively with the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), created a crosswalk of Quality Reviews’ questions to the nine patient satisfaction categories (see below) delineated in 2014 and 2019 Magnet® Application Manuals. This crosswalk was approved by ANCC in November 2017.