We are excited to interview Kathy Scott, Ph.D., Co-author of Stupid Gone Viral: When Science and Reality Collide. In this wide-ranging discussion on leadership transformation, we delve into the L3 Leadership Model on which this book is centered and cover some themes in the book including:
• Create mental models to gain confidence in your abilities
• Balance work with humor and grace
• Experience a quantum leap in your influence and effectiveness
• Become more holistic – enriching your body, mind, and spirit
• Appreciate the importance of a supportive network
We also focus on Kathy’s work in healthcare innovation, specifically helping healthcare organizations with performance improvement, transformation, and turnarounds, and the importance of leadership in these challenging times.