Webinar – Insights from Grady Health: The Future of Service Recovery & Staff Experiences
Leaders from Grady Health share best practices for developing, conducting, and refining meaningful rounds to drive service recovery, standardize high-quality care experiences, and make lasting cultural changes amongst their team members so they can enhance the quality and safety of care delivery.
- Understand how Grady Health was approaching the idea of service recovery initiatives to enhance the patient experience
- Learn about the role of purposeful rounding in ingraining a culture of patient-centered care
- Discover how Grady Health utilized Quality Reviews® digital rounding solution to achieve their objectives
- Demonstrate the cultural shift that been taking place through definable performance improvement objectives
- Why data must be proactively managed when building loyal customers
- Michele Pirkle – Vice President, Patient Experience
Michele Pirkle MBA, CPXP
Executive Director, Patient and Family Experience @Grady Health
About the Webinar Host
Michele Pirkle is the Executive Director, Patient and Family Experience at Grady Health System in Atlanta, Georgia. Grady is the premier trauma, stroke, and burn center in the state of Georgia. As a healthcare leader for over 20 years, Michele’s passion is improving the patient experience and she has had tremendous success in moving hospital experience scores from the bottom quartiles to the very top. She is an energetic change agent committed to successful, sustainable cultural change. Michele has Bachelors of Science degrees in Education and Psychology from Georgia Southwestern State University and a MBA from Norwich University in Vermont. She also has several certifications: Certified Patient Experience Professional, Franklin Covey trainer & a Lean Six Sigma Practitioner.
Interested in seeing how Quality Reviews can help improve company communication? Contact us to learn more