Patient Flow Management & Notification SystemRequest A Demo
America's Top Health Systems Rely On Quality Reviews®
Patient Flow Management Notification System
Improve patient flow management with simple notifications for patients & caregivers
How Q-Notify Can Help
- Frequent and open communication with patients and caregivers builds trust
- Notifications save time for patients, caregivers, and providers
- Remote waiting areas promote social distancing and create a safer environment
- Enhanced experience increases patient satisfaction and, ultimately, loyalty
What Q-Notify Does
- SMS patient notification system shares important, customizable updates with patients and caregivers
- For appointments:
- Places patient in a remote queue after checking in so they can wait safely offsite
- Sends patient a text message alert when the provider is ready to see them
- For procedures:
- Keeps caregiver up-to-date on patient status throughout the day of a procedure or appointment
- Sends caregiver text message alerts at important patient touchpoints: pre-op, surgery, post-op and ready for discharge
Who Uses Q-Notify
- Outpatient clinics
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Urgent care centers
- Any healthcare organization interested in creating a better work environment
Rethinking the In-Office Experience
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, healthcare organizations are faced with a number of challenges. Perhaps the most critical one of all, though, is balancing quality care with safety. With that in mind, today’s providers struggle to offer high-quality in-person assessment and care while still creating a safe environment for patients.
Public health guidelines recommend fewer people indoors and more space in between them in order to reduce the risk of contagion. Traditionally, though, in-person medical appointments and procedures have gone hand-in-hand with crowded waiting areas. In an era of social distancing, this is no longer feasible. To keep patients, caregivers, and providers healthy and safe, healthcare organizations must improve patient flow management.
Solution: Q-Notify’s patient notification system
With patients acting more like consumers and the emergence of a global pandemic, expectations for healthcare providers are higher than ever. Although this might seem daunting, it also presents a massive opportunity. Providers who offer an excellent experience now will earn patients’ loyalty for years to come.
A Remote Waiting Room
Q-Notify is an SMS patient notification system that sends important updates to patients and caregivers during outpatient medical visits and procedures. Instead of sitting in a crowded lobby, Q-Notify allows patients to wait for their appointment safely offsite.
Patients can stay in their car or another nearby location while their provider prepares for their appointment. When the provider is ready to see the patient, Q-Notify will send a text message update to their mobile phone. Upon receiving the message, patients can immediately enter the office and begin the visit. With this remote “waiting room,” Q-Notify creates a quick, safe, and efficient patient flow management system.
Family & Caregiver Notifications
Many outpatient surgical procedures, including those that involve sedation or anesthesia, leave patients unable to check themselves out and leave. In those situations, a family member or caregiver must pick the patient up and escort them home. However, wiithout knowing precisely when the patient will be ready for discharge, they may have to wait onsite for hours. This can be an inconvenient and frustrating experience for all involved.
Q-Notify resolves this issue by updating caregivers on the patient’s status on the day of the procedure. Caregivers receive text message notifications at each of the major touchpoints: pre-op, surgery, post-op, and ready for discharge. This, in turn, allows caregivers to arrive promptly and minimize time spent at the facility.
Beyond helping family members and caregivers stay safe offsite and save time, these valuable notifications provide peace-of-mind. Even minor procedures can be nerve-racking, but with greater transparency into the process, patients’ loved ones can rest at ease. This leads to a better overall experience for both patients and their caregivers.