In this interview, we speak with Terry Olinger, FACHE, the immediate past President of Great Falls Hospital, Benefis Health System. Known as a turnaround specialist, Terry has over 30 years of experience leading and transforming healthcare provider organizations with an emphasis on improving quality, and patient and staff experience.
- How Terry evolved as a leader through his time various roles throughout his career | Minute 3
- What it looks like to have a “no way out policy” as a leader | Minute 7
- What it means to have a “flexible” workforce -Minute 8
- How during a time of crisis or a pandemic, leaders can focusing on patient experience – Minute 25
- The importance of an 8-letter word that leaders must embrace – Minute 38
- The five questions leaders must ask themselves and their teams when it comes to delivering healthcare excellence – Minute 40