Tales From The Trenches Real talk from Successful patient experience professional leveraging data to inspire patient loyalty
- How leadership adopted an agile approach to implementing this strategic initiative
- How Beacon has elevated customer experience to a strategic level
- How Beacon developed a three-year plan on score movement
- How Beacon leverages employee engagement and Natural Language Processing of the data
- Why data must be proactively managed when building loyal customers
- How Beacon shares the monthly dashboard and communicates metrics for manager incentives as well as board reporting
Innovation & Customer Experience Officer
About the Webinar Host
Lori joined Beacon Health System in 2013. Her belief is that health systems are to earn the privilege of caring for individuals over their lifetime. In doing so, it’s imperative they transform technology and business practices to keep in step with the changing expectations of customers. Patients are, in fact, customers, and they want simplicity and convenience in the form of digital connectivity, online scheduling, 24/7 access, self-service, coordinated care, financial transparency, simplified processes, physician communication, and more. Customers want to interact with and manage their health just like they manage every other part of their life.
As Beacon Health’s Chief Marketing, Innovation, and Patient Experience Officer, she’s passionate about building energetic, insightful teams focused on giving patients the best possible experience and spend her days:
- Working with energetic teams of people who want to revolutionize healthcare through digital transformation
- Opening up space for groundbreaking conversations and creative solutions
- Asking the question: “Why do we have to keep doing it that way?”
Previously, she served as Vice President of Network Marketing and Strategic Communication for Kettering Health System. She has been honored as an award recipient of Dayton Business Journal’s Forty Under Forty for up-and-coming Dayton-area business leaders.
Interested in seeing how Quality Reviews® can help improve company communication? Contact us to learn more